Bobrek Engineering & Construction, Danvers
Founded in 2014, Bobrek Engineering & Construction, LLC (BEC) is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm serving clients across Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Our diverse staff of Professional Engineers, Geologists, Environmental Technicians, and professional support staff strive to provide services and designs that are practical, functional, and cost-effective.
• Site engineering for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal buildings
• Septic design and Title 5 permitting
• Stormwater design, permitting and MS4 assistance
• Wetland management and restoration
• Grant writing for environmental and economic based projects of all types
• Wastewater design including pipelines, pump stations and treatment
• Potable water design including distribution system design and storage tanks
• Roadway, parking lot, low-impact development and streetscape design
• Solid waste management services include beneficial use determination (BUD) development, landfill management, transfer station and related services.
• Part and full-time construction inspection
• Clerk of the works services
• Complete bidding services
• Construction administration services including shop drawing review, payment review, change order development, RFI development and administration of project meetings